Helping people keep their commitments
I had a very nice, hands on heart person who was willing to help. If we could have people like this in all situations, the world would be beautiful.
Key quarterly events
- Italian portfolio acquired in the securitisation programme
- Forward-looking negative impairment of unsecured portfolios of SEK -351m
- Review of total tax provision resulted in additional provisions of SEK -97 in net effect
- Per Anders Fasth appointed acting CEO
- Lars Wollung leaves the board to become advisor to management
- Christian Wallentin appointed CFO
- Performance review completed
- Transformation programme initated to right size company, improve productivity and increase growth
- NPL portfolio volumes bottoming out
- Investment grade rating and stable outlook from Moody’s
- Several attractive portfolio acquisitions late in the year
- Transformation programme starting to pay-off
- Strengthened leadership by appointing new CIO and COO
Key figures of 2021
A) Net profit for the period adjusted for accrued unpaid interest on AT1 capital calculated on annualised basis, divided by equity adjusted for AT1 capital reported in equity, calculated as an average for the financial year based on a quarterly basis.
B) Adjusted for AT1 costs
C) When comparing 2023 vs. 2019 and excluding items affecting comparability (IAC)
Get in touch with our IR contact to get answers on your questions.