Helping people keep their commitments
Key quarterly events 2020
- Ensured business continuity during the Covid-19 outbreak, securing customer interactions through fully operational contact centres.
- Establishment of a new sustainability strategy. The strategy outlines ESG goals and indicators, which together with the extensive reporting puts Hoist Finance as a front-runner in the debt resolution industry.
- Successful AT1 issue further strengthening the capital structure.
- Strong execution on strategic projects with significant IT investments and closing of third party collection in the UK.
- Establishment of a new Digital Collections business line.
- Henrik Käll elected as a new board member at the Annual General Meeting.
- Affirmed investment grade rating Baa3 from Moody's, with revised outlook to negative.
- Launch of a new platform to support customers with financial planning.
- The Swedish FSA has assessed and concluded that Significant
Risk Transfer (SRT) is achieved in Hoist Finance’s securitisations
- Successful issuance of senior bonds totalling EUR 200 million and repurchase of EUR 102 million senior bonds issued in 2017.
- Launch of new operating model to support customer-centric and efficient operations
- Trust index© of 77% achieved in 2020 Great Place to Work® survey, demonstrating strong progress in line with the Hoist Finance sustainability strategy.
Key figures of 2020
A) Net profit for the period adjusted for accrued unpaid interest on AT1 capital calculated on annualised basis, divided by equity adjusted for AT1 capital reported in equity, calculated as an average for the financial year based on a quarterly basis.
B) Adjusted for AT1 costs
C) When comparing 2023 vs. 2019 and excluding items affecting comparability (IAC)
Get in touch with our IR contact to get answers on your questions.