Customer satisfaction surveys
In difficult times, and in light of the pandemic, it is even more important to monitor and hold ourselves accountable towards our promise. During the year we have developed a customer satisfaction management process. The process is designed to continuously measure the manage customer satisfaction and perceptions throughout the entire customer journey. This is complementary to the regular quality assurance framework.
To prioritise what and when to measure customer satisfaction we developed a customer touchpoint journey for both unsecured and secured customers. These maps are the foundation for our customer satisfaction measurement prioritisations.
See illustration of our Customer Journey for Unsecured
See illustration of our Customer Journey for Secured
The business benefits of a robust customer satisfaction measurement framework and process are:
- To set a One Hoist group standard for all markets enabling us to track, compare and consolidate results.
- To understand the customer experience and needs over time and adapt our service development accordingly.
- To understand what we do well and where we need to improve, allowing us to allocate our resources accordingly.
- To create trust with customers, increasing their propensity to pay.
- To ensure that we deliver on our vision and mission.
- To build trust with external stakeholders by enabling greater transparency around how customers perceive us.